Monday, September 2, 2013

Body Marks

For the first piece I used a marker while sitting in the passenger seat along a bumpy road. I kept my hand loose and relaxed so the marks followed my movements while driving.


For the second piece I wore lipstick and smeared it on the paper. 


I used charcoal to cover my hand and rotated the paper underneath it. I made the upper right of my palm darker than the rest because more pressure was applied there creating the darker center. 


I danced on a pice of tracing paper with paint on my feet. It was harder than I thought it was going to be because the paint dried a lot faster than I predicted and my feet stuck to the paper a lot. 


I poured ink onto a piece of paper and the proceeded to imprint different parts of my body such as my stomach and arms. These left imprints of my hair as well. 


I enjoyed this one a lot. I drew on my body with markers and then imprinted it onto the paper. I thought of it because I learned about how a printing press works last year. 



I made these marks by putting a pen in my mouth. It was really hard to have control, I even tried to draw a heart in the middle of the page, but it obviously didn't come out very well. 


For my last piece I bit the paper as hard as I could to create a distinguishable impression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment